The Chicago Bears finally won a preseason game last week against the Indianapolis Colts in a game that saw even fewer starters play than the week before. Preseason special teams standouts like Duke Shelley and Ian Bunting were notably absent from their usual roles on punt and kickoff coverage, and it quickly made me realize just what sort of a game we had in store. Regardless, even a battle of the backups leaves us with plenty to analyze — in this episode of Plays of the Game, you’ll see...
- What Nick Kwiatkoski’s mammoth game means for his spot on the 53-man roster
- Yet another wonderful play from Deon Bush
- Three Bears’ blockers that stood out on a poor night
- A surprising new addition to the Bears’ swing tackle conversation
- The kick that will (hopefully) lay the kicking conversation to rest
- And much, much more...
Check it out below and let me know what you think! (Note: due to NFL copyright, you may have to click through to Youtube itself to actually watch the video)
Which plays stood out to you in last Saturday’s contest? Are you even going to watch tomorrow night’s game? Comment your thoughts below!