The Chicago Bears wrapped up their final open training camp practice before they kick off the preseason slate on Thursday, and Jacob Infante was in Bourbonnais taking it all in.
I had to grab him to get his thoughts for my T Formation Conversation podcast and he joined me to talk about today, Bears’ camp so far, and where this team is heading in 2019.
Here’s a brief outline of the topics we covered:
- That makes it two solid days in a row for Mitchell Trubisky.
- How did rookie wide out Riley Ridley and second year pro Anthony Miller look today?
- A recap on Adam Shaheen, Ben Braunecker and the tight ends.
- How has Kyle Long looked?
- How has Ha Ha Clinton-Dix acclimated himself to the defense?
- Any interesting defensive sub-packages?
- Bilal Nichols, Khalil Mack, and Roquan Smith
- How is the nickelback battle shaping up?
- Prince Amukamara has had a good camp so far.
- Best player from today on offense and defense.
Give the show a listen right here:
And as an FYI, Jacob will be sharing his notes on camp a little later today.