The Bears will look to keep pace with the other NFC North teams tonight in Washington on Monday Night Football and they’ll do so with Cornelius Lucas starting at right tackle in place of the ill Bobby Massie.
For live updates of the game you can check here.
And keep in mind this is now an open thread (Rated WCG-MA) so the occasional F-Bomb may be dropped.
Here are the inactives for the Chicago Bears.
Kevin Toliver II - CB
Sherrick McManis - S
Kerrith Whyte Jr. - RB
Josh Woods - LB
Bobby Massie - Starting RT - Reports are that Massie is suffering from vertigo.
Riley Ridley - WR
Bilal Nichols - DL
Also kicker Eddy Pineiro may not kick field goals or kick off. Punter Patrrick O’Donnell could handle kickoffs.
And here are the inactives for Washington.
Redskins inactives: Colt McCoy, Jordan Reed, Ross Pierschbacher, Wes Martin, T.Y. McGill, Cassanova McKinzy, Quinton Dunbar.— Ben Standig (@BenStandig) September 23, 2019
Fabian Moreau expected to start.
This is a Monday night match-up that the Chicago Bears should win. Simply put, Washington has a bad defense and that should be exactly what Chicago's struggling offense needs to get going.
It’s a prime time game, and we’re all aware of Mitchell Trubisky’s issues in those contests, but he has a perfect opportunity to silence some critics with a nice outing on Monday.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Bears week three match-up.
When is the game?
Monday, September 23, 2019, at 7:15 p.m. Central
Where is the game?
FedExField in Landover, Maryland
According to NFLWeather.com it’ll be overcast and in the low 70s.
How to watch!
It’s Monday Night Football on ESPN with Joe Tessitore on the play-by-play, Booger McFarland on color, and Lisa Salters is the sideline reporter.
Locally the game will be broadcast on WGN.
- NFL and college football can also be streamed on fubo TV, so click here for details on how to start a free trial now!
How to listen!
Traditional Radio - WBBM 780 (Chicago) and 105.9 FM with Jeff Joniak on the play-by-play and Tom Thayer on color.
Satellite Radio - Bears feed: XM 225
We’ve had some preview stuff this week, so just in case you missed any of it, here you go:
- For our Podcast fans, Jeff Berckes and EJ Snyder previewed the MNF game on our Podcast Channel.
- Sam Householder’s weekly game preview is right here.
- Jeff asked Hogs Haven 5 Questions about the game.
- And Hogs Haven asked Jeff 5 Questions too.
- Robert Zeglinski’s 3 Keys to the game are a must read.
- ECD has his latest Tactical Thinking on the best match-up for the Bears to exploit.
- Full Chicago and Washington injury report right here.
- WCG picks their winner in the game here.
The Bears are currently -4 with the over/under for the game at 41.
For more on sports gambling, check out our new series from Sam and Jeff right here.
I give my thoughts on the Bears offensive struggles and a preview on the Monday Night game right here.