This is now the open thread for the Bears vs. the Vikings, so keep in mind it is rated WCG-MA... Enter the comment thread at your own risk!
For live updates you can check out ESPN right here, and keep in mind that NFL games can be streamed on fubo TV, so click here for details on how to start a free trial now!
Here’s the full list on inactives for the Bears and Vikings.
Chicago Bears Inactives
RG Kyle Long
RB Mike Davis
ILB Roquan Smith
DL Akiem Hicks
DL Bilal Nichols
WR Taylor Gabriel
CB Kevin Toliver II
Minnesota Vikings Inactives
Today’s #Vikings inactives pic.twitter.com/i0LiEUnrmp— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) September 29, 2019
For only being a week four contest, this Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings match-up is a pretty big game. Both teams are 2-1 with their lone loss coming against the 3-1 Green Bay Packers, and both teams are also behind the 2-0-1 Detroit Lions in the NFL North standings. While falling to .500 won’t doom either team, getting a second loss in the division could be problematic when figuring out tiebreakers for the postseason.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Bears vs. Vikings.
When is the game?
Sunday, September 29, 2019, at 3:25 p.m. Central
Where is the game?
Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
According to weather.com there’s a high of 71 with a chance for rain.
How to watch!
This game is getting the #1 treatment from CBS with their top crew of Jim Nantz and Tony Romo. If you live in the red area in the 506Sports map below you’ll get the game!
- NFL and college football can also be streamed on fubo TV, so click here for details on how to start a free trial now!
How to listen!
Traditional Radio - WBBM 780 (Chicago) and 105.9 FM with Jeff Joniak on the play-by-play and Tom Thayer on color.
Satellite Radio - Bears feed: SXM 227 (Streaming 805)
We crush the previews each week, so if you missed anything here you go!
- For our Podcast fans we have a double dip as Jeff Berckes and EJ Snyder (hosts of Bears Over Beers) previewed the game with Ted Glover of The Daily Norseman on our Podcast Channel here:
- And Bill Zimmerman had former Bears’ great Olin Kreutz on his show, Bears Banter, to preview the game right here:
- Sam Householder’s weekly game preview is right here.
- Jeff asked The Daily Norseman 5 questions about the game.
- And The Daily Norseman asked Jeff 5 questions too.
- ECD has his latest Tactical Thinking on the best match-up for the Bears to exploit and this week it’s David Montgomery against the Viking run D.
- Full Chicago and Minnesota injury report right here.
- WCG picks their winners in the #MINvsCHI game right here.
The Bears are currently -2 with the over/under for the game at 38.
For more on sports gambling, our new series from Sam and Jeff talking picks vs. the spread, survivor, and more can be found right here.