There’s no denying it, Bears fans, this game didn’t end up how we’d hoped it would. With all the hype surrounding the 2019 Bears, anyone would’ve sounded cynical if they had predicted that the Bears, now entering their 2nd year of head coach Matt Nagy’s offense, would only score 3 points in their season-opening game against the Packers. Unfortunately, they’d have been right.
This loss is obviously a lot to process, so I brought in a bit of backup in Bill Zimmerman to help me walk through this tough, tough loss in an instant-reaction episode of Bear With Me. In this episode, you’ll hear...
- Positive takeaways from the Bears’ defensive performance
- Attempts at reasoning through some head-scratching Matt Nagy play-calls
- Discussion about “studs” and “duds” on all three sides of the ball
- What this loss means for the Bears’ overall season
- An announcement about the WCG Podcasting Network
- And much, much more...
Check out the show and let me know what you think!
Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!