On the latest edition of my T Formation Conversation Podcast, I’m joined by our lead draft analyst, EJ Snyder, to pick his brain about the talent that will be on display in Mobile, Alabama at the Senior Bowl from Monday, January 20 to Saturday, January 25. The players arrive on Monday, with practice taking place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with the game on Saturday.
In a Windy City Gridiron first, EJ will be rubbing shoulders with the other credentialed media members during the entire week of practice as he does some first hand scouting to see which prospects could fit in best with the Chicago Bears.
We run down the Bears needs positions and we preview some players he’s excited to scout. Here’s a brief outline of the show.
- We discuss the change in training camp venue from Bourbonnais to Halas Hall
- Talk about the Bears top need positions, iOl, CB, QB, EDGE, TE
- This is one of the best class of Senior Bowl QBs to ever play in the game and EJ talks about Jalen Hurts, Justin Herbert, Anthony Gordon, Jordan Love and more
- Tight end talk centers around Brycen Hopkins, Adam Trautman, and Josiah Deguara
- Offensive linemen Nick Harris and Logan Stenberg are among the interior guys discussed
- Dane Jackson and Kristian Fulton are a couple corners we talk about
- At EDGE EJ hits on Khalid Kareem
- I give him a couple wildcard questions
- We talk about EJs itinerary in Mobile and his scouting plans
Give the show a listen here and let us know which prospects you’re fired up to see at the Senior Bowl.