You guys can talk about the second half of the Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams in this overflow open thread.
There isn’t much of anything going right for Chicago and I’m surprised they’re only down 10 to 3.
It’s been an ugly offensive performance by the Bears so far, and they’ve been on their heels all night defensively too. If they’re going to get into the game they’ll probably need a big individual effort type of play from someone.
For live updates you can check out ESPN right here.
If you do the social media thing be sure you’re following the WCG team here.
Our official Facebook page is here.
Our official site’s Twitter is here - @WCGridiron
And click on our names to follow us all individually on Twitter too: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Jack R Salo; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Bill Zimmerman
While SB Nation continues to work through the suggestions about their new commenting system, understand that several things have already been tweaked, with more changes to come.
Here are a few things to keep in mind tonight in regards to the comment thread:
- If you change the ‘Sort By’ option to “Oldest,” you can read all the comments in chronological order, and the comment box moves to the bottom. If you leave it as “Newest”, the latest comments will appear at the top.
- If you’re using a computer, you can move down the comments using C, and move back up using shift-C by clicking once inside the comments area. This can also be used to ‘load more’ comments.
- Under the ‘My Profile’ tab, you can keep track of replies to your comments, and also sign up for email notifications of replies
- If you want to auto-show all images/GIFs/Tweets, you can opt into this under My Profile - Preferences
- The WCG team are Bears fans and content creators, not website developers, so if you have a question or a suggestion then you can contact the team that works on this system here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the game!