The latest Bears Banter Podcast has arrived! Windy City Gridiron’s senior draft analyst EJ Snyder joins and gives a detailed examination of the draft and what the Chicago Bears could do with their limited draft capital. Just some of the topics discussed in the podcast:
- Should the Bears consider Jordan Love if he falls to round 2?
- Should the Bears be targeting Jalen Hurts in round 2?
- What day three quarterback would make sense for the Bears?
- What wide receivers should be there for them in round 2?
- What defensive backs should be there for them in round 2?
- What should the Bears do with the tight end position?
- Could they pull off a trade for OJ Howard?
There’s so much packed in this podcast that a brief article can’t do it justice. Listen to EJ’s great analysis and check out the link below to get everything you need to know for Bears and the 2020 NFL Draft!