With the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft completed we’re only 11 picks away from the Chicago Bears first selection. For now that pick is slated to be at 43 in the second round, but you never know what general manager Ryan Pace has up his sleeve.
There were a few surprises in the first round like the Las Vegas Raiders taking Ohio State corner Damon Arnette, the Green Bay Packers taking Utah State quarterback Jordan Love, and Texas Tech linebacker Jordyn Brooks going to the Seattle Seahawks.
Here’s how the entire first round fell in case you missed it.
- Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
- Washington Redskins - Chase Young, DE, Ohio State
- Detroit Lions - Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State
- New York Giants - Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
- Los Angeles Chargers - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
- Carolina Panthers - Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
- Arizona Cardinals - Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson
- Jacksonville Jaguars - C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida
- Cleveland Browns - Jedrick Wills Jr., OT, Alabama
- New York Jets - Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville
- Las Vegas Raiders - Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via 49ers) - Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
- San Francisco 49ers (via Bucs) - Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina
- Denver Broncos - Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
- Atlanta Falcons - A.J. Terrell, CB, Clemson
- Dallas Cowboys - CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
- Miami Dolphins - Austin Jackson, OT, USC
- Las Vegas Raiders - Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
- Jacksonville Jaguars - K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU
- Philadelphia Eagles - Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU
- Minnesota Vikings - Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
- Los Angeles Chargers (via Patriots) - Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
- New Orleans Saints - Cesar Ruiz, OL, Michigan
- San Francisco 49ers (via Vikings) - Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
- Green Bay Packers (via Dolphins) - Jordan Love, QB, Utah St.
- Seattle Seahawks - Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech
- Baltimore Ravens - Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
- Tennessee Titans - Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
- Miami Dolphins (via Packers) - Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn
- Minnesota Vikings (via 49ers) - Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU
- Kansas City Chiefs - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU
There’s still plenty of talented players available for the Bears, and tomorrow morning Jacob Infante will give us his best players available based off his big board.
But in the mean time, why don’t you guys let us know what you think the Bears will do with the 43rd overall pick?
Do you predict a trade down?
Could Pace trade up? (Please no)
Some of the players mocked to the Bears at 43 are still on the board, so could we see Minnesota safety Antoine Winfield Jr. or LSU safety Grant Delpit? What about LSU center Lloyd Cushenbery III or Penn State wide out K.J. Hamler?
Then again, there are quite a few guys still available that some never expected to fall out of the first round.
What do you think the Bears will do with that 43rd pick?
Who do you hope the Bears can draft at 43?