His first move happened in the fifth round when he struck a deal with the division rival Minnesota Vikings.
- The Bears received the Vikings 155th pick (5th Round) and they selected Trevis Gipson, EDGE, Tulasa.
- The Vikings received the Bears 4th round pick in 2021.
Moving future picks isn’t ideal, but keep in mind the Bears are currently projected to have 4 compensatory picks in 2021, so Pace may feel comfortable that he could use some of those to recoup the lost fourth rounder.
Hi second trade was with the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The Bears received the Eagles 173rd pick in the 5th round, which they used for Tulane wide receiver Darnell Mooney, and Philly’s 227th pick.
- The Eagles received picks 196 (6th), 200 (6th), and 233 (7th).
The Bears had a need for a speedy wide out and the ammo to move up to get him. Getting a 7th back was a nice sweetener to get the deal done.
Here’s the full 2020 Chicago Bears draft class.
- 2nd Round, Pick 11, 43rd overall (From the Raiders): Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
- 2nd Round, Pick 18, 50th overall: Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
- 5th Round, Pick 155 overall (From Minnesota): Trevis Gipson, EDGE, Tulsa
- 5th Round, Pick 163 overall: Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern
- 5th Round, 173 overall (From Philadelphia): Darnell Mooney, WR, Tulane
- 7th Round, 226 overall (From the Raiders): Arlington Hambright, OL, Colorado
- 7th Round, 227 overall (From the Eagles): Lachavious Simmons, OL, Tennessee State Tigers
You can catch up on all our Bears/Draft coverage in this section right here.