One of the neat things about being a part of SB Nation is our ability to pull some knowledge from other football writers around our network.
After every Chicago Bears draft takes place we reach out to our sister sites that covered Chicago’s rookie class to get some inside information about when they were in college.
These sites watched the player go from high school recruit, to contributor, to starter, to NFL Draft pick, so getting their unique insight has always been an interesting way to learn about the newest Bears.
Robert Zeglinski has been hard at work coordinating these Q&As to try and get the skinny on not only the Bears drafted players, but also some of the undrafted free agents as well.
We’ll collect all our 2020 Bears rookie class “Five Questions With...” in this handy story-stream, so you guys don’t miss a thing.
Here’s a recap of the Bears 2020 NFL Draft class:
- 2nd Round: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame
- 2nd Round: Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
- 5th Round: Trevis Gipson, EDGE, Tulsa
- 5th Round: Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern
- 5th Round: Darnell Mooney, WR, Tulane
- 7th Round: Arlington Hambright, OL, Colorado
- 7th Round: Lachavious Simmons, OL, Tennessee State
And here are their undrafted free agents:
- Dieter Eiselen, OG, Yale
- Napoleon Maxwell, RB, FIU
- Artavis Pierce, RB, Oregon State
- Badara Traore, OT, LSU
- Ahmad Wagner, WR, Kentucky
- Lee Autry, DT, Mississippi State
- Keandre Jones, LB, Maryland
- LaCale London, OLB, Western Illinois
- Ledarius Mack, LB, Buffalo
- Trevon McSwain, DT, Duke
- Rashad Smith, ILB, Florida Atlantic