The Bears’ schedule for the upcoming 2020 NFL season has been announced.
Chicago opted to go down a unique route with their announcement, collaborating with Chicago native Cole Bennett from Lyrical Lemonade, a multimedia company that specializes in rap music videos.
Given the current climate due to the outbreak of COVID-19, there is a chance that these games may not be totally accurate, whether the dates or locations be changed or the season be cancelled altogether. However, as of now, the Bears’ 2020 schedule is as follows:
All times listed in Central Standard Time (CST).
Week 1: vs. Cleveland Browns; August 13-17, time and channel TBA
Week 2: at Denver Broncos (with joint practices); August 20-24, time and channel TBA
Week 3: vs. San Francisco 49ers; August 27-30, time and channel TBA
Week 4: at Tennessee Titans; September 3-4, time and channel TBA
- Week 1: at Detroit Lions; Sunday, September 13 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 2: vs. New York Giants; Sunday, September 20 at 12:00 p.m. on CBS
- Week 3: at Atlanta Falcons; Sunday, September 27 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 4: vs. Indianapolis Colts; Sunday, October 4 at 12:00 p.m. on CBS
- Week 5: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers; Thursday, October 8 at 7:20 p.m. on FOX/NFLN/Amazon
- Week 6: at Carolina Panthers; Sunday, October 18 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 7: at Los Angeles Rams; Monday, October 26 at 7:15 p.m. on ESPN
- Week 8: vs. New Orleans Saints; Sunday, November 1, at 3:25 p.m. on FOX
- Week 9: at Tennessee Titans; Sunday, November 8 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 10: vs. Minnesota Vikings; Monday, November 16 at 7:15 p.m. on ESPN
- Week 11: BYE WEEK
- Week 12: at Green Bay Packers; Sunday, November 29 at 7:20 p.m. on NBC
- Week 13: vs. Detroit Lions; Sunday, December 6 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 14: vs. Houston Texans; Sunday, December 13 at 12:00 p.m. on CBS
- Week 15: at Minnesota Vikings; Sunday, December 20 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 16: at Jacksonville Jaguars; Sunday, December 27 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
- Week 17: vs. Green Bay Packers; Sunday, January 3 at 12:00 p.m. on FOX
Editor’s note: The COVID-19 pandemic is a subject that requires sensitivity and care. Many families and people have already been impacted by this crisis as it unfolds. This is a reminder to please express yourself respectfully while also exercising common courtesy in interactions with one another in the comments. All WCG commentary guidelines remain in effect and apply especially. Stay safe and healthy, everyone.