“What potential impact they may have, how much the team will look to the individual for guidance or leadership, how badly the team would suffer if they lost the player to injury, and other intangible attributes.”
These are some of the things we look for when compiling our annual list of the 10 Most Important Chicago Bears for each upcoming season.
Importance is subjective, so your list may look differently than ours, but one things for certain... If these ten Bears players/coaches don’t perform up to their capabilities then the odds of the team bouncing back in 2020 will decline.
If these ten do their jobs, this team is getting back into the postseason.
Here’s the list, and for more detail on each be sure to scroll through the story stream below for the full articles.
10) Charles Leno Jr.: Left tackle
9) Tarik Cohen: Running back, returner
8) Roquan Smith: Inside linebacker
7) Jimmy Graham: Tight end
6) Robert Quinn: Outside linebacker
5) Akiem Hicks: Defensive lineman
4) Khalil Mack: Outside linebacker
3) Juan Castillo: Offensive line coach
2) Matt Nagy: Head coach
1) The Quarterbacks: Mitchell Trubisky or Nick Foles