If you’re looking for a fun wager for the 2020 season that has a decent chance of paying off, and that also has to do with the Chicago Bears, then our friends over at Sports Betting Dime may have something for you.
Chicago’s over/under win total is set at 7.5, and they have the Bears with one of the highest probabilities of going over that number.
Here are their top 6 to go over this year.
- Indianapolis Colts (67.4% chance of going over 8.5)
- Minnesota Vikings (63.1% chance of going over 8.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs (61.8% chance of going over 11.5)
- Green Bay Packers (61.7% chance of going over 8.5)
- San Francisco 49ers (60.1% chance of going over 10.5)
- Chicago Bears (57.8% chance of going over 7.5)
I’ve always thought that 7.5 was too low an over/under for this 2020 Bears team.
Remember this is largely the same group of players that managed to go 8-8 with an atrocious offense in 2019. The core of their top 10 defense returns, but they swapped out Leonard Floyd for Robert Quinn, which should be advantage Quinn, and at safety they let HaHa Clinton-Dix go and replaced him with Tashaun Gipson, which at the very least should be a wash.
On offense they made a few changes among the assistant coaches, they tweaked the offensive line, but getting better play at the quarterback spot is a must. Whether that’s Nick Foles or an improved Mitchell Trubisky, Chicago’s offense will only go as far as one of those guys can take them, but I think that’s at least to over 7.5 wins.
Where you guys at with the 7.5 over/under?