Sometimes the boss will drop into your workplace to check up on you and see how you’re doing. When you boss is Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. and your workplace is drinking craft beer while talking about the Bears, it’s a joyous occasion.
Lester, Jeff, and EJ talk through the Bears position groups and answer important questions like:
- Just how good can this defense be this year?
- Will the safety spot next to Eddie Jackson always be a revolving door?
- Is this the best Bears front 7 since the 1980s?
- Can the offensive line rebound from their 2019 swoon?
- What can we expect out of the newly refurbished TE room?
- What does Mitchell Trubisky need to do to be successful?
All that and more over some tasty beers including one that Lester brought on!
Keep the conversation going on Twitter. Follow Jeff @gridironborn and EJ @thedraftsmanfb. As always, Bear Down and let’s play ball!