The Chicago Bears are 3-3 and coming off a disappointing loss last week, while the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 5-1 and looking for their best start in franchise history with a win. On paper this isn’t a good matchup for the Bears, but the Bears weren’t supposed to beat the Bucs last year either, and they did so behind good games by Khalil Mack, Allen Robinson, and Nick Foles.
Anything can happen once that whistle blows.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Bears vs Buccaneers week 7 matchup.
When is the game?
Sunday, October 24 at 3:25 p.m. CT
Where is the game?
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
Florida in October is a bit different than Chicago, so it’ll be hot (high of 89F) and humid (64%) with some scattered thunderstorms possible in the afternoon. (link)
How to watch
The game will be on CBS with their number 1 crew Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on the call, and if you live in the red of this 506sports.com map (and Alaska and Hawaii), then you’ll get to see the Bears!
WCG’s Bears vs Buccaneers Game Previews!
- Sam Householder has our Bears vs Bucs preview right here.
- The WCG staff makes their NFL week 7 picks, including Bears vs Buccaneers here.
- Patti asked Bucs Nation 5 Questions about the Buccaneers and you can check those out here.
- We gave our keys for the Bears to beat the Buccaneers right here.
- The final Bears vs Bucs injury report can be found here.
If you aren’t subscribed to the Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel you can hit our page at Megaphone with all the subscription options — We’re available everywhere — We’ll have recaps, previews, and so much more each week from our podcast team.
Our Bears vs Buccaneers preview this week, Bears Over Beers, brought on special guest Trevor Sikkema (@TampaBayTre) from Pro Football Focus to drop some knowledge!
- You can catch Sunday Night Football games live on the Peacock network and you can find streaming options by clicking here.
- Paramount Plus has streaming packages that includes live sports including the NFL on CBS right here.
- If you want to get fuboTV with plenty of sports — including the NFL Network — and local network television just click right here.
- ESPN+ has ton of sports, including Monday Night Football and you can get that by hitting this link.
How to listen
Traditional radio is found at WBBM 780 AM and 105.9 FM (Chicago) with Jeff Joniak on the play-by-play, former Bears guard Tom Thayer as the analyst, and Mark Grote as the sideline reporter, and also on TUDN 1200 AM and Latino Mix 93.5 FM with Omar Ramos on the play-by-play and Miguel Esparza as the analyst.
Bears vs Buccaneers will be available on SiriusXM Channels 386 and 805. (link)
Get Tickets to the game
You can get tickets to this Bears game, but also pick some up for all the other games by checking out StubHub right here.
Click on our names to follow us on Twitter: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Jack R Salo; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Will Robinson II; Robert Schmitz; T.J. Starman; Robert Zeglinski; Bill Zimmerman; Like WCG on Facebook.
Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder (their BOB YouTube Channel can be found here), Bears Banter hosted by Bill Zimmerman, Rule of 3 with R. Schmitz, Danny Meehan, and Brandon Robinson, Bear & Balanced from Jeff and Lester A. Wiltfong Jr., and T Formation Conversation from Lester; EJ also co-hosts The Bootleg Football Podcast with Brett Kollmann; R. Schmitz has a film breakdown show on YouTube titled Run Pass Opinion; Will Robinson II has his WhiskeyRanger YouTube channel, and Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.