Things could get ugly for the Chicago Bears on Sunday in their trip above the cheddar curtain to play the Green Bay Packers. The Bears are just 1-10 in their last 11 games against the Packers, but it’s also a primetime game, and the Bears are just 3-10 in night games since 2019. Chicago is a huge underdog this week coming off their sixth loss in their last seven games, while the Packers are coming off their bye week.
But did you know that the Packers haven’t won following their bye since 2016?
Maybe the Bears can keep that streak going while bucking the previous trends I mentioned.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Bears vs Packers week 14 matchup.
When is the game?
Sunday, December 12 at 7:20 CT
Where is the game?
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Winter is here as it’ll be about 29° on Sunday night, but there is no snow in the forecast. (link)
How to watch
The game will be on NBC with Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on the call, and if you cut the cord from cable TV you can catch Sunday Night Football games live on the Peacock network right here.
WCG’s Bears vs Packers Game Previews!
- Sam Householder has our official Bears vs Packers preview right here.
- All WCG’s week 14 picks are here, including the Bears vs Packers.
- The final Bears vs Packers injury report can be found here.
- Patti asked Acme Packing Company 5 outstanding questions about the game here.
- APC Asked Patti some questions about the Bears here.
- This week’s Bears over Beers was not only our Bears vs Packers preview, but also a Cheese Draft that you need to listen to!
If you aren’t subscribed to the Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel you can hit our page at Megaphone with all the subscription options — We’re available everywhere — We’ll have recaps, previews, and so much more each week from our podcast team.
Other Streaming options
- You can catch Sunday Night Football games live on the Peacock network and you can find streaming options by clicking here.
- Paramount Plus has streaming packages that includes live sports including the NFL on CBS right here.
- If you want to get fuboTV with plenty of sports — including the NFL Network — and local network television just click right here.
- ESPN+ has ton of sports, including Monday Night Football and you can get that by hitting this link.
How to listen
Traditional radio is found at WBBM 780 AM and 105.9 FM (Chicago) with Jeff Joniak on the play-by-play, former Bears guard Tom Thayer as the analyst, and Mark Grote as the sideline reporter, and also on TUDN 1200 AM and Latino Mix 93.5 FM with Omar Ramos on the play-by-play and Miguel Esparza as the analyst.
Get Tickets to the game
You can get tickets to this game if still available, but also pick some up for all the other games by checking out StubHub right here.
Click on our names to follow us on Twitter: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Jack R Salo; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Will Robinson II; Robert Schmitz; T.J. Starman; Robert Zeglinski; Bill Zimmerman; Like WCG on Facebook.
Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder (their BOB YouTube Channel can be found here), Bears Banter hosted by Bill Zimmerman, Rule of 3 with R. Schmitz, Danny Meehan, and Brandon Robinson, Bear & Balanced from Jeff and Lester A. Wiltfong Jr., and T Formation Conversation from Lester; EJ also co-hosts The Bootleg Football Podcast with Brett Kollmann; R. Schmitz has a film breakdown show on YouTube titled Run Pass Opinion; Will Robinson II has his WhiskeyRanger YouTube channel, and Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert.
Our Podcast Channel is available everywhere you find your podcasts including these fine platforms.
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.