Grading a draft the day after it happens is always a fruitless endeavor, as there are so many variables that can affect what these rookies do as professionals. But now that we’ve seen the Chicago Bears’ 2020 draft class go through one full season, how would you grade the group of picks compiled by general manager Ryan Pace?
That question was the topic of this weeks SB Nation Reacts, and the results aren’t too shabby considering the Bears didn’t go on the clock until day 2.
For a refresher, here’s how the Bears drafted a year ago.
- 2nd Round, Cole Kmet, TE: 16 games, 9 starts, 28 receptions, 243 yards, 2 TDs
- 2nd Round, Jaylon Johnson, CB: 13 games, 13 starts, 44 tackles, 15 passed defended
- 5th Round, Trevis Gipson, EDGE: 7 games, 5 tackles, 3 QB hits
- 5th Round, Kindle Vildor, CB: 16 games, 1 start, 17 tackles, 1 PD
- 5th Round, Darnell Mooney, WR: 16 games, 9 starts, 61 receptions, 631 yards, 4 TDs
- 7th Round: Arlington Hambright, OL: 9 games, 1 start
- 7th Round: Lachavious Simmons, OL: On the active roster from week 12 on
How would you grade Chicago’s haul from the 2020 NFL Draft?
What is your grade for the Bears 2020 Draft class?
This poll is closed