Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy was a recent guest on The Rich Eisen Show and the hot topic was new quarterback Justin Fields, but they dished on several other things as well.
It’s a must listen and here are some bullets on their talking points during the quarter hour of the show.
- The how and why behind drafting Fields
- The Russell Wilson rumors
- Aaron Rodgers
- The “blueprint” they have for readying Fields for NFL action
- Fields has been sending Nagy video of himself working on calling the cadence
- Fields is already digesting the playbook and he and QB coach John DeFilippo have been using flashcards to work on their motions and formation shifts
- What Patrick Mahomes learned during his time as the QB2 in Kansas City
- The differences in that Chiefs scenario to what the Bears will have in 2021
- Nagy has thoughts on the Andy Dalton QB1 Tweet
- The Bears getting a do-over with another young QB
Give the show a listen and let us know your thoughts in the comment section.