Our social media contributor, TJ Starman, already sparked this discussion on our Twitter and Facebook pages, but we know that not everyone peruses those mediums, so we wanted to make sure our loyal WCG audience got to play along as well.
Which Chicago Bears special teams trifecta are you picking, team Navy, team Orange, or team White?
ST Bonus Round: Returner, Kicker, Punter. Pick your team , , or ⚪️?— Windy City Gridiron (@WCGridiron) June 9, 2021
In case you need a refresher: Brad Maynard, Jerry Azumah, Paul Edinger, and Adam Podlesh are all pictured pic.twitter.com/yDn8nxdzR5
- Cordarrelle Patterson, KR - Only 2 years in Chicago for Patterson, but both were All-Pro seasons, and while he didn’t return punts, he did gun down and cover them.
- Cairo Santos, K - Santos only has one full year as a Bear, but he set all kinds of accuracy records in 2020.
- Brad Maynard, P - No one has punted for more yards in Bears history than Brad has, and his directional punting helped Chicago's coverage units for years.
- Jerry Azumah, KR - Zoom made the 2003 Pro Bowl for the Bears with a league leading 2 kickoff return for TDs and a 29 yard average.
- Robbie Gould, K - Gould has made the most field goals ever for the Bears, he’s only behind Santos for franchise best FG%, and he was let go far too soon.
- Patrick O’Donnell, P - Did you know that, of the punters that qualify, O’Donnell’s 45.0 yards per punt is the best in Bears’ history?
- Devin Hester, PR/KR - The greatest return man ever.
- Paul Edinger, K - He had a decent 5 year run with the Bears and is 4th all-time in made field goals.
- Adam Podlesh, P - Podlesh’s 42.3 average is third all-time in Bears history among punters with more than 100 punts.
Which Chicago Bears special team triplets are you picking to start your team?
This poll is closed