In the show we discuss...
- Why minicamp practice does (and doesn’t) matter
- What Eddie Goldman’s reported return will mean for the Bears’ 2021 defense
- How the Bears’ defense will line up schematically in 2021
- Pros and cons to Justin Fields starting early
- The value of bench time for a young QB
- Schematic projections of a Justin Fields offense
- And much, much more...
Check out the show below and let us know what you think!
When do YOU think Fields should start?
WCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS
Windy City Gridiron Podcast Channel which includes Bear With Me from Robert Schmitz, Bears Over Beers featuring Jeff Berckes & EJ Snyder, Bears Banter hosted by Bill Zimmerman, Halas to Mack hosted by Jeff Berckes and Matt Winter, Rule of 3 hosted by Robert Schmitz, Danny Meehan, and Brandon Robinson, and T Formation Conversation from Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.; Steven’s Streaming Twitch Channel from Steven Schweickert; and Robert Zeglinski’s The Blitz Network
Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:
WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Bill Zimmerman; Jack Salo; Like us on Facebook