In the latest episode of my T Formation Conversation podcast I was joined by our guy Robert Schmitz to help me take a look towards Chicago Bears training camp with a big picture preview. Also with the recent moves the Bears have made, we wanted to get a reset on how the current roster is shaping up.
Here’s the basic agenda we ran through.
- Training camp ticket process at Halas Hall
- Breaking down the Anthony Miller trade
- Talking the PUP listed Tarik Cohen and Dazz Newsome
- How does the wide receiver room shape up
- Who benefits from Cohen missing time
- Bears add new back up Y tight end Jesse James
- How does the tight end room look now
- How big an impact will Eddie Goldman’s return
- Justin Fields!
- Favorite camp storyline to follow (besides Fields)
- Offensive bounce back player
- Defensive bounce back player
- Who will be the fan’s training camp crush
Plus we bounce around on a few tangents and get off topic on occasion, but that’s the beauty of chopping it up with Robert!
Give us a listen here: