Hey Bears fans! I went live on my YouTube channel (Run Pass Opinion) last night to break down the film from the Chicago Bears - Los Angeles Rams Sunday Night square-dance! A link to the (somewhat meandering) stream replay is available below.
Throughout the stream I’ll talk through...
- What in the world happened to the Bears’ defense?
- The offense moved the ball, bud did it actually play well?
- Did anything go right for the Bears’ offense?
- Bright spots that shone throughout the game
- What this game means for next weekend’s Bengals contest
- Reviewing Justin Fields in particular
- And much, much more...
Check it out and let me know what you think!
(Also, I’m hoping to put together a specific special on the Bears run game here in a few days, so be on the lookout for that)
Each Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. Central, I’ll be hosting a live breakdown show where I’ll use the All-22 Bears film (assuming I have it) to help all of us understand the intricacies of football a little better. Any feedback about this streaming format is much appreciated, I’m always looking to improve, so never hesitate to let me know what you think!