The Chicago Bears dropped a tough one to the Cleveland Browns, and while the premise of our Bear & Balanced show is to let things cool down a bit after the game before talking about it, Jeff Berckes and Lester Wiltfong were still a little perturbed about how that game transpired.
Here’s a bullet point outline of their Bear & Balanced, Bears vs Browns breakdown.
- Intro: Jeff and Lester start the show talking about what they do right after a Bears game (win or lose).
- Trench Tribute: Their choices for Bears lineman of the week both came from the defensive side of the ball. Duh!
- Sweet Tweets: The guys are active on social media (@gridironborn & @wiltfongjr) so they give their Twitter interaction/Tweet of the week in this segment.
- Caught up in a numbers game: This is the number/statistic that caught their eye from the Bears game. Jeff went with the number 1 (I’ll bet you know what that was), and Lester’s was the number 2 (what could that be?).
- The 3 Bears: You guys all know the story of the Three Bears, so Jeff and Lester give their picks for the Bears’ player that was hot, the Bear that was cold, and the Bear that was just right in the game against the Browns.
Check out their show right here:
h/t to Robert Schmitz for producing the show!
We’ve partnered up with ThriveFantasy, which is a new daily fantasy platform with a player props twist, so hit the link for a 100% instant first deposit match up to $100 for our listeners or download their app and use our promocode “WINDYCITY” to take advantage of the offer.
For those of you that prefer to consume your content in video format. Jeff and Lester were live on Monday night and you can check out their show right here and in the embed below. The video version gives some preshow chatter, some extra commercial break chit chat, plus some bonus post-podcast talk with Robert chiming in.