The Bears did hold a fairly normal practice today per head coach Matt Eberflus, and here’s how their injury report looks.
- Dane Cruikshank, S (Hamstring) - Questionable
And that’s it.
Getting Jaylon Johnson back at corner is a big deal for a secondary that gave up a ton of receptions a week ago, and his ability to support the running game will be welcomed too. He’s a good football player, and the Commanders have a few talented players on the offensive side of the ball.
Also not on the Bears’ report is wide receiver N’Keal Harry, who may still be in a ramp-up stage for conditioning, but it’s good to see him not listed with an injury.
Here’s how the Commanders list their injured for Thursday Night Football.
- William Jackson III, CB (back) - Out
- Logan Thomas, TE (calf) - Out
- Jahan Dotson, WR (hamstring) - Out
- Sam Cosmi, OT (finger) - Out
- Jonathan Williams, RB (knee) - Out
- Percy Butler, S (quad) - Out
- Dyami Brown, WR (groin) - Questionable
Jackson, Thomas, Cosmi, and Dotson are all starters for Washington.
A short week means no T Formation Conversation to go over the injury report, and Dr. Mason West, unfortunately, had to cancel his usual Thursday at 5:00 PM Bear Bones. We are trying to fire something up LIVE tonight on our 2nd City Gridiron YouTube channel, so sub and keep your eyes peeled!