Hey Bears fans! I went live on our YouTube channel (2nd City Gridiron) last night to walk through the film from the Bears-Falcons game! A link to the stream is available below.
Personal Note: My baby is 11 weeks old and refuses to sleep, so thank you for Bearing with Me on the slightly more disorganized streams. I hope to settle things as he lets my wife and I sleep a bit more!
Throughout the stream I plan to talk through...
- What happened to the Bears’ running game?
- How did the Falcons play the Bears? Should Luke Getsy be worried?
- Did Justin Fields play well? If not, where did he struggle? Also, how much does that matter?
- Where oh where was Chase Claypool?
- How well did the defense play?
- How does Justin Fields compare to QBs that have developed in the past? (Specifically Jalen Hurts)
- What this game means for the rest of the season
- And much, much more...
Check it out and let me know what you think!
Each Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. Central, I’ll be hosting a live breakdown show where I’ll use the All-22 Bears film to help us all understand the intricacies of the game of football a little better. Any feedback about this streaming format is much appreciated, I’m always looking to improve, so never hesitate to let me know what you think!