Personal Note: My baby is 12 weeks old and refuses to sleep, so thank you for Bearing with Me on the slightly more disorganized streams. I hope to settle things as he lets my wife and I sleep a bit more!
Throughout the stream I plan to talk through...
- What did a passing game without Justin Fields look like? Where was it better/worse?
- Honestly, what relevant takeaways are there from this game?
- How do the Bears get better from here?
- Who fits as Free Agent additions? Draft Additions?
- What this game means for the rest of the season
- And much, much more...
Check it out and let me know what you think!