The Chicago Bears lost another one to drop their record to (3-12), and that keeps their hopes for a top-three draft pick alive. They hung with the Buffalo Bills as long as possible, but Buffalo’s 29 second-half points allowed them to coast to victory.
There were a few positive moments for Jeff Berckes and me to discuss on this week’s Bear & Balanced, but I’m sure the scales will tilt the other way on occasion a couple of times too.
Join us in the embed below or head over to our 2nd City Gridiron YouTube channel at 6:00 p.m. (CT), where we'll answer your questions after the show!
Here's our usual bullet point outline of Bear & Balanced.
- Intro: We'll both share some general thoughts about the game.
- The Portillo's Trench Tribute: This is our weekly pick for lineman of the game, and thanks to our friends over at Portillo's, we'll be giving out a $100 gift card to one lucky fan each week this season. WE GIVE $100 AWAY EVERY WEEK, SO TUNE IN FOR YOUR CHANCE!
- Sweet Tweets: We're both active on social media — so be sure you're all following us at @gridironborn & @wiltfongjr — and we highlight one Twitter interaction/Tweet each week.
- Caught up in a numbers game: This segment has us featuring one number/statistic that we found interesting from the game.
- The Fields Report: We talk about quarterback Justin Fields before we take our commercial break.
- The 3 Bears: You all know the story of the Three Bears, so in this porridge-themed portion of the show, we give our picks for the Bear that was hot, the Bear that was cold, and the Bear that was just right in the game against the Bills.
Check out the video version here.
2nd City Gridiron is our video home, so hit the link to subscribe and help us grow that brand!
You can also listen to the podcast version here or download it wherever you get your pods:
The WCG Podcast Channel is available anywhere you get your Podcasts, including platforms such as Apple, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Audacy, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Podbean, Audible, TuneIn, and so many more!