The 2022 NFL Draft is over and the Chicago Bears ended up picking 11 players after initially beginning the weekend with just six picks. General manager Ryan Poles traded back four times, and here’s a recap on those moves.
- He sent a 2023 6th-round pick to the Chargers for 7th-round picks 254 and 255.
- Chicago sent 148 overall in the 5th-round to the Bills for a 5th (168) and a 6th (203).
- Pick 150 overall (5th) was sent to the Texans for a 5th (166) and a 6th (207).
- And finally the Bears sent 166 overall (5th) to the Bengals for picks 174 (5th) and 226 (7th).
After all the wheeling and dealing the Bears 2022 Draft Class is as follows:
- Round 2: pick 39 - Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington (link)
- Round 2: pick 48 (from L.A. Chargers) - Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State (link)
- Round 3: pick 71 - Velus Jones, WR, Tennessee (link)
- Round 5: pick 168 (From Buffalo) - Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah (link)
- Round 5: pick 174 (From Cincinnati) - Dominique Robinson, EDGE, Miami (OH) (link)
- Round 6: pick 186 - Zachary Thomas, OL, San Diego State University (link)
- Round 6: pick 203 (From Buffalo) - Trestan Ebner, RB, Baylor (link)
- Round 6: pick 207 (From Houston) - Doug Kramer, iOL, Illinois (link)
- Round 7: pick 226 (From Cincinnati) - Ja’Tyre Carter, OL, Southern (link)
- Round 7: pick 254 (From L.A. Chargers) - Elijah Hicks, S, Cal (link)
- Round 7: pick 255 - (From L.A. Chargers) - Trenton Gill, P, North Carolina State (link)
The Bears 2022 rookie class of undrafted free agents is growing and you can check out all that here.