In this stream I debuted a new format — I know many here have mentioned that 5 hours is (understandably) way too long to watch on a replay. With that in mind, I’m going to try and spend the first 30-45 minutes talking through 10-15 key plays from the game before pivoting into the standard livestream.
After the stream, I’ll take that chunk of video and cut it into its own release — my hope is that this will help create a “headline” review of the game while also allowing for the livestream to keep its audience-focused identity. Let me know if it works!
Throughout the stream I plan to talk through...
- What are the Bears doing so well in the run game?
- What on earth happened to Justin Fields?
- How is the passing game currently schemed? What could help it?
- Who’s playing well on the offensive line? Poorly?
- A quick look at the Bears’ defense against the Texans
- What this game means for the rest of the season
- And much, much more...
Check it out and let me know what you think!
Run Game Review:
Each Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. Central, I’ll be hosting a live breakdown show where I’ll use the All-22 Bears film to help us all understand the intricacies of the game of football a little better. Any feedback about this streaming format is much appreciated, I’m always looking to improve, so never hesitate to let me know what you think!