We’re introducing a brand new show to our 2nd City Gridiron Channel every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. Chicago time, Bear Bones: To IR and Back Again, featuring two of our WCG podcast/video veterans in Mason West and Danny Meehan!
We’ll also cut it up after and put most of it on our podcast channel for those who prefer consuming your content audibly.
You’ve heard Danny as one half of our LunchPail Draftcast with Jacob Infante, as a guest on several of our regular podcasts, and on Rule of Three. He’s a Chicago Firefighter/EMT, and he has a passion for the Chicago Bears and for working out.
If you’ve been checking out my weekly T Formation Conversation this season, then you’ve heard Mason adding his expertise to my injury report show. Dr. West works at Team Rehabilitation in Barrington, and when I say he knows his stuff, he really knows his stuff.
Check out the credentials.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine in St. Augustine, FL
- Bachelor’s of Science in Neuroscience from Trinity College
- Masters in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
They’ll not only get into the injuries surrounding the Bears, but throughout the NFL as well, plus they’ll also spend some time previewing the next game.
Watch it here or over on YouTube.
Here’s a general outline of their show.
- Knee Jerk Reaction; One hot take from the last game
- News Dump
- Training Room Round-Up
- Fantasy Focus: Injury News around the NFL
- Tibia Perfectly Honest: Something brutally honest each of us took from the last game
- We Found This Humerus: Something quirky or funny
- Concussed Corner: Something we did not like from the last game, a decision so odd that the decision-maker may be concussed
- Jaw-Dropping Stat
- Over Unders
- Bear Down Vs. ____: Compare some Bears with players on the opposition... essentially a would you rather
- Game Predictions: Bears prediction, but we’ll also hit on 3-4 other games
- A coccyx and Bull Story (aka something unbelievable): Bold Predictions
2nd City Gridiron is our new video home, so hit the link to subscribe and help us grow that brand!
The WCG Podcast Channel is available anywhere you get your Podcasts, including platforms such as Apple, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Audacy, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Podbean, Audible, TuneIn, and so many more, so please subscribe where you get your pods!