The Chicago Bears won their third game of the season back on Thursday Night Football against the Carolina Panthers, which matches their win total from last year. Head coach Matt Eberflus has seven games to figure out how to get four more wins, which would catapult him ahead of Abe Gibron’s .274 winning percentage. If Eberflus’ squad ends up 7-10, he’ll be 10-24 overall, which would give him a .294 winning percentage in his two years on the job.
Anything less than seven wins this season and Flus will remain statistically the worst head coach in Bears history.
Here’s Chicago’s remaining schedule.
Week 11: Sunday, November 19 at Detroit Lions
Week 12: Monday, November 27 at Minnesota Vikings
Week 13: Bye Week
Week 14: Sunday, December 10 vs. Detroit Lions
Week 15: Sunday, December 17 at Cleveland Browns
Week 16: Sunday, December 24 vs. Arizona Cardinals
Week 17: Sunday, December 31 vs. Atlanta Falcons
Week 18: Sunday, January 7 at Green Bay Packers
How do you see the Bears closing out the season?
Check out Jeff Berckes and Lester Wiltfong on a new Bear & Balanced here, or come hang out with us live on 2nd City Gridiron at 6:00 p.m. (CT).
Here’s our usual bullet point outline of Bear & Balanced.
- Intro: We’ll both share some general thoughts about the last game.
- Trench Tribute: This is our weekly pick for lineman of the game.
- Sweet Tweets: We’re both active on social media — so be sure you’re all following us at @gridironborn & @wiltfongjr — and we highlight one Twitter interaction/Tweet each week.
- Caught up in a numbers game: This segment has us featuring one number/statistic that we found interesting from the game.
FieldsBagent Report: We talk about quarterback Tyson Bagent before we take our commercial break.
- The 3 Bears: You all know the story of the Three Bears, so in this porridge-themed portion of the show, we give our picks for the Bear that was hot, the Bear that was cold, and the Bear that was just right in the game against the Panthers.
You can also listen to the podcast version here or download it wherever you get your pods:
The WCG Podcast Channel is available anywhere you get your Podcasts, including platforms such as Apple, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Audacy, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, Podbean, Audible, TuneIn, and many more!
2nd City Gridiron is our video home, so hit the link to subscribe and turn those notifications on so you never miss when we go LIVE!