The Chicago Bears and Atlanta Falcons kickoff at noon on Sunday in the final game at Soldier Field this season, and while playoff hopes are incredibly slim for each franchise (even more so for the Bears), this is still meaningful(ish) December football.
The Bears have a few players eyeing personal bests in these last two games, and here are some I’ll be on the lookout for.
- Justin Fields is 97 passing yards and three touchdown passes from eclipsing his season high marks he had last year.
- DJ Moore needs 11 receptions, 53 yards, and one more touchdown catch for new career highs in those three categories.
- Cole Kmet already set new marks in receptions and receiving yards, and he’s 2 TD receptions away from a new high.
- T.J. Edwards needs 17 tackles in these last two games for a new personal single-season high.
- With 93.5% of his field goals made so far this season, Cairo Sants is within striking distance of his personal best and Chicago franchise record of 93.8%.
We’ll be compiling all our Bears-Falcons stuff here in this story stream — both pre and post-game — so check back often so you never miss a thing!
Have a fantastic and safe holiday weekend, everyone!