The second NFL Draft of the Ryan Poles era is upon us, and this has the potential to be a franchise-altering three days. The Chicago Bears have a few obvious needs, but if we’re being honest, this roster has several holes, so any direction Poles takes would be helpful.
According to our partners over at DraftKings Sportsbook, the odds on favorite position for the Bears to select first is offensive line at -175, with defensive line/edge next at +180. We’ll have an answer in a couple of hours.
Here are the draft picks the Bears currently have, and we will update this list as the picks are made and trades are executed.
- Round 1, Pick 10 (from Philly) - Bears select Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee (our story)
- Round 2, Pick 53 (from Baltimore Ravens) - Bears select Gervon Dexter Sr., DT, Florida (our story)
- Round 2, Pick 56 (from Jacksonville Jaguars) - Bears select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami (our story)
Round 2, Pick 61 (from Carolina Panthers) - Traded to the Jaguars (our story)
- Round 3, Pick 64 - Bears select Zacch Pickens, DT, South Carolina (our story)
- Round 4, Pick 115 (from the Saints) - Bears select Roschon Johnson, RB, Texas (our story)
- Round 4, Pick 133 (from Philadelphia Eagles) - Bears select Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati (our story)
Round 5, Pick 136 - Traded to the Jags
- Round 5, Pick 148 (from New England Patriots) - Bears select Noah Sewell, LB, Oregon (our story)
- Round 5, Pick 165 (from the Saints) - Bears select Terell Smith, CB, Minnesota (our story)
- Round 7, Pick 218 - Bears select Travis Bell, DT, Kennesaw State (our story)
- Round 7, Pick 258 (Compensatory selection) - Bears select Kendall Williamson, S, Stanford (our story)
We’ll also compile all our articles, podcasts, and videos about Chicago’s selections in the story stream below.