Behold Tyler Scott: One of the greatest steals of the draft!
Who is Tyler Scott:
- Junior Olympic sprinter with electric top-end speed.
- Ten of 14 career touchdowns went for 30-plus yards.
- Very fluid and athletic in his movements.
- Able to accelerate to top speed very quickly.
- Drives and leverages coverage away from stem points.
- Former high school running back with excellent run-after-catch talent.
- Offers dynamic versatility due to his skill set.
- Has uncanny ability to be at top-speed while turning to track the deep ball.
This kid has become a favorite of mine and I'm quite sure that he will quickly become a favorite of Justin Fields' as well.
(Courtesy of NFL.com)
This Fanpost was written by a Windy City Gridiron member and does not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of its staff or community.